Rifle Bi-pod with QD Mount U.T.G. Super heavy Duty , Height 6.0"- 8.5" by U.T.G.
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
U.T.G. Super Duty Bi-pod with QD Lever Mount, Height 6.0"- 8.5"
Weaver/Picatinny mount on U.T.G.
DETAIL INFORMATION Heavy-duty Full Metal Construction to Meet Harshest Requirements Clever Dual Mounting - Picatinny Mount and Swivel Stud Mount Quick Detachable Lever Lock in Mounting Base to Fit on Any Picatinny/Weaver Rail Fully Adjustable Legs with 5 Extension Notches for Most Secured Extension Positions, Further Supported by Lockable Thumb Wheel for Fine and Precision Adjustment Foldable Arms with Robust External Spring Tension Control Unique Non-slip Rubberized Foot Pads for Any Terrain or Surface
This durable full metal bipod is ideal for steadying your gun for precision shooting purposes. The non-slip rubberized foot pads grip the shooting surface of any terrain for a smooth shot and the legs are adjustable with extension notches. The bipod also has a lockable thumb wheel for fine and precise adjustments, so you can get a steady & accurate shot at all times.Notched legs~ the legs release when you press the release button, and will lock independently of each other on any of the notches.To retract the legs, simply unlock and push the legs back in.
- TechnicalThis QD mount fits onto the picatinny/weaver mount on your rifle, no need for screwdrivers or spanners.A very well thought out bipod system, so being on a slight gradient is no problem!
Best used for
Field tested on
CQB, paint ball, Airsoft, games, re-enactment, Display, Hunting.
Air rifles (Springer)
Air rifles ( Co2/air )
If in doubt seek advice and be safe.
- What's in the box
- Other important info
We try and keep stock to a happy level, sometimes however we may run low or out completely, if we do then we will outsource if we can and send the item within a week, we would let you know if any delays, you will get an email stating "processing" when we are sorting out your order, the next email you will get is "shipped" that is when you will know your item is on its way !
- Warranty if not standard
The Best Never Rest Warranty - Lifetime
warrants that all products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. . will repair or replace a defective product for the duration of the product's life span. Verification through an RA number is required. If the product is discontinued, credit in the amount of the product's MSRP may be offered.
Our warranty does not extend to accidental damages, loss, negligence, misuse, products disassembled beyond normal maintenance, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Complete a warranty request form which can be found under the Service tab of our website
- Fill out all mandatory fields and provide as much information as possible regarding your inquiry including the best way to contact you
- A purchase receipt, invoice, or proof of purchase is required for product verification and can be attached directly to the form
- Click Submit when finished
- After submitting the form a customer service rep will contact you within 24-48 hours to provide you with an RMA# and further instructions
- Returns without an RMA# are not accepted