ThermTec Cyclops D Series CP350 12 micron by ThermTec
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
ThermTec Cyclops D Series CP350 12 micron.
New revelational optical zoom
Bring on-demand thermal surveillance for law enforcement and security professionals, as well as outdoor enthusiasts for hunting and recreation.
Compact and portable thermal imagers quickly detect objects of interest and boost situational awareness, allowing users to scan fields, forests, and urban environments, even in severe weather conditions and challenging environments.
1024 OLED Display
• Designed with a 1024 OLED display, it brings outstanding HD image quality, as well as great durability, making it operable in a broader temperature range.
Dual-Field of View with 2x Optical Zoom
• A wide FOV with a focal length of 20/25mm can be used for detection;
• A narrow FOV with a focal length of 40/50mm can be used for identification.
• Enable users to know their coordinates in real-time, which makes field activities safer.
• Continuous 1.0-6.0 HD zooming ensures excellent sharpness and the highest resolution of details from minimum to maximum magnification
Perfect Ergonomic Joystick
• Balance the central of gravity, and provide an easier and outstanding handheld experience.
• The well-designed joystick performs an easy operation on the menu operations by toggling the button in any direction
Two-Way Wi-Fi Connection
• Support both Wi-Fi and hotspot connections;
• Real-time image transmission
High Degree of Protection
• IP67 water-proof, dust-proof and fog-proof;
• 1m drop resistance
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) Mode VS Target Mode
• Designed with WDR and target modes, it captures details clearly under different scenarios as needed. WDR Mode is suitable for high-contrast lighting conditions, while Target Mode helps you to focus more on your targets.
• Automatically measure the target's distance
• Based on independently developed deep learning algorithm, the monocular is able to automatically measure the object distance and enhance the accuracy of shooting
Automatic Object Detection
• Real time APP notification means you will never miss when a new object entres your FOV.
Electronic Image Stabilization;
• Provides clear and precise images, even in scenes with lots of motion.
Long Detection Range
• With up to 50mm objective lens and advanced thermal imaging hardware, it boasts an exceptional detection range of up to 5,556 meters in complete darkness.
- What's in the box
What's in the box
Thermtec Thermal hand held monocular
Colour instruction manual
Comes in a nice presentation box
- Other important info
We try and keep stock to a happy level, sometimes however we may run low or out completely, if we do then we will outsource if we can and send the item within a week, we would let you know if any delays, you will get an email stating "processing" when we are sorting out your order, the next email you will get is "shipped" that is when you will know your item is on its way !
- Warranty if not standard
Standard Thermtec warranty