Sightron Rifle Scope S-TAC 4-20x50 (EX-DEMO) SFP Non Illuminated MOA-2 1/4 MOA SF by NON branded
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Sightron S-TAC 4-20x50 (EX-DEMO) SFP Non Illuminated MOA-2 1/4 MOA SF
This scope is an ex-demo, only used a number of times in our shop. save £200
A wonderful scope to use with Night vision attachments too.
- The Sightron S-Tac 4-20x50 SFP MOA SF Non-IR Rifle Scope features many of the unique qualities this series has but without the price tag.
- The Sightron S-Tac 4-20x50 comes equipped with ZACT-7 Revcoat Multi-Coatings, a 7 layer multi-coating with precision ground glass that provides superior light transmission and resolution for the ultimate performance.
- The 30mm tube of the Sightron S-Tac 4-20x50 is a one-piece main tube made from high-quality aircraft aluminium, which is more than twice as thick as one inch models to provide maximum rigidity.
- Turrets on the Sightron S-Tac 4-20x50 are Sightron's unique ExacTrack windage and elevation adjustment system, this system offers superior precision and performance.
- Sightron S-Tac 4-20x50 scopes come with a side focus system that offers parallax adjustment from 10 yards to infinity making it the perfect choice for a wide range of firearms.
- Magnification: 4-20X
- Object Diameter (mm): 50
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane
- Fov (ft@100 Yds.): 23.6-4.4
- Eye Relief (in.): 3.7-4.0
- Reticle Type: MOA-2
- Click Value (@100 Yds.): 1/4 MOA
- Minutes Per Revolution: 15 MOA
- W/E Travel (@100 Yds.): 40/80 MOA
- Knob Style: Target (Resettable)
- Zero Stop: No
- Focus Type: Side Focus
- Parallax Range: 10yds to Infinity
- Finish: Matte Black
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fully Multi-Coated: Yes (Zact-7 TM 7-Layer)
- Weight (oz.): 23.8
- Length (in.): 14.8
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Sunshade Included: No
- Lens Cover Included: No
- Illuminated Reticle: No
- What's in the box
Comes with original box
Sightron slide on protective cover
- Other important info
Many of our kits have 3D printed parts ( of the highest quality and strength ) so ordering a kit may have delays of up to 1 week depending on demand, an email will be sent out to you saying "processing" for your order, we may also be out sourcing a part and that may be sent separate, another email will be sent saying "shipped" that is when you will know the kit is on its way !
- Warranty if not standard
Sightron lifetime warranty!