Rifle Bipod U.T.G. Recon Flex II , 7"-9" Center Height, M-L.O.K. by U.T.G.
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
Rifle Bipod U.T.G. Recon Flex II , 7"-9" Center Height, M-L.O.K.
DETAIL INFORMATION • Directly Attaches to M-L.O.K.® Handguards at the 3 and 9 O'clock Positions • One-piece locking Sliders with Circular Locking Lugs for Easier Manipulation and Added Rigidity • Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum Construction with a Matte Black Finish • 5 Position Foldable and Extendable Bipod Legs with Height Retention Locking Thumb Wheels • Automatic Leg Extension Deployment • Nonslip Rubberized Foot Pads are Interchangeable with Most Aftermarket Pads with QD Locking Detent • Center Height Adjustable From 7" to 9", Requires the Length of 2 M-L.O.K.® Slots Per Leg
- What's in the box
- Other important info
We try and keep stock to a happy level, sometimes however we may run low or out completely, if we do then we will outsource if we can and send the item within a week, we would let you know if any delays, you will get an email stating "processing" when we are sorting out your order, the next email you will get is "shipped" that is when you will know your item is on its way, if you are buying from our ebay shop, then "dispatched" will be your message !
- Warranty if not standard
The Best Never Rest Warranty - Lifetime
warrants that all products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. will repair or replace a defective product for the duration of the product's life span. Verification through an RA number is required. If the product is discontinued, credit in the amount of the product's MSRP may be offered.
Our warranty does not extend to accidental damages, loss, negligence, misuse, products disassembled beyond normal maintenance, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Complete a warranty request form which can be found under the Service tab of our website
- Fill out all mandatory fields and provide as much information as possible regarding your inquiry including the best way to contact you
- A purchase receipt, invoice, or proof of purchase is required for product verification and can be attached directly to the form
- Click Submit when finished
- After submitting the form a customer service rep will contact you within 24-48 hours to provide you with an RMA# and further instructions
- Returns without an RMA# are not accepted