Rifle scope mount, one Piece with Angle Indicator & Bubble Level by NON branded
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
- DescriptionOne Piece scope mount with Angle Indicator & Bubble LevelAre you tired of missing that target just because your aiming long distance up or down hill.....well this 1 piece mount may be your answer !Diameter30mm with 25.5mm adapterOverall Length140mm (5.5 inch)Ring Gap55mm (2.1 inch)Ring Width25.5mm (1.0 inch)Indicator Dia.30mm (1.2 inch)Weight180g (6.3 ounce)FinishBlack matteMount21mm picatinny/weaverThe angle indicator is calibrated in degrees and cosines give you an instant read out which can enter directly into ballistic software program on your pocket PC or use with a pre-printed angle drop chart to achieve high accurate shooting.
The red needle moves with your rifle and displays a number that indicates the percent your rifle is off level. Multiply the indicated percent by the target distance to easily calculate the adjusted distance for gravity.
The bubble level which can be flipped to the side also allows you to have an additional indicator to achieve much higher accuracy.Angle indicator and scope level support long range precision shooting,30mm/25.5mm one piece mount skeletonized for less weight, is a great extra featureLevel and indicator were both center aligned during the manufacturing and High quality 6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy was used to Improve accuracy with the built-in angle indicator and bubble level
- Solid build, scratch resistant hard anodizing
- Heavy duty locking screws
- Detachable accessory rail sections for mounting laser and optics in whatever config you like.
- Compatible with scopes with 1" or 30mm tube diameters (ring reducers included)
- Fits standard 20mm rails (Picatinny or Weaver)
notes1, If not satisfied with the angle indicator position, use the proper screwdriver to release the indicator screw and reset its position.
2, If the bubble is not shown in the middle or is not vertical when it's on the left side, use proper screwdriver to adjust the tiny screw for different height.
- What's in the box
Including items: hex key, 25.4mm + 1" adapters + extra weaver rails x2
- Other important info
We try and keep stock to a happy level, sometimes however we may run low or out completely, if we do then we will outsource if we can and send the item within a week, we would let you know if any delays, you will get an email stating "processing" when we are sorting out your order, the next email you will get is "shipped" that is when you will know your item is on its way !