Rifle scope CRS Edge 1-5x24 (EX-DEMO'S) some with mounts by CUSTOMHUNTING
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
CRS Edge 1-5x24 (EX-DEMO) rifle scope
You will see our old LOGO Customriflescopes, we are now CustomHunting.
There are 4 of these scopes for sale ( EX_DEMO) 2 of which are sold with 1 piece mounts ( see photos )
This is not 4 scopes for 1 price, they are sold individually with or without a scope mount.
Great price and good as new as hardly used.
We have been wanting to design a scope that not only works well close, medium and long ranges, but also has edge to edge glass so no tunnel effect, we also wanted it to work with night vision (Works great with the PARD 007 ) as we picked lens coatings that would enable IR light to pass through with ease. The scope had to be able to come up to the shoulder fast, adjust zoom quickly and have a reticle to suit.
We approached the manufacturer that produces scopes for VO, as they had the platform we wanted. This scope we had made is exclusive to us and we are proud to have a scope that works great for not only short range ratting, medium rabbits, but also long range for .223/5.56 cal if using the ret.
The unit is also good for paintball or Airsoft and CQB style due to fast acquisition edge to edge glass with chevron IR reticle
So many people asked for a scope that could be used close range ratting at night without having to use a side or front AO, quick shots could be made, after chatting to the manufacturers and much testing, a few adjustments to the lens focus points, we had a unit that could be used not just in the day, but also at night, this is usually not possible at night without an adjustable ocular or side parallax, due to night vision needing a different focus length.
Our idea enables you to be in focus at night
- at any range on 1x mag, giving you great ratting ranges as close as 2yards
- 2x mag up to 50 yards,
- medium rabbit ranges up to 50 yards
- if you want foxes, then up to 100 yards and beyond
- these are tests done with the 12mm version of the PARD, using the 16mm version, you can increase the range or use the PARD digital magnification.
please see the night photos, using 1x magnification on the scope and no digital mag on the PARD 007, to 2.5 digital mag on the PARD, with on board IR light on 2nd setting, we are very pleased with the results.
For day shooting 0 yards to infinity, crystal clear shooting
- Magnification: 1-5x
- Objective Lens Dia: 24mm
- Ocular Lens Dia: 33mm
- Ocular Lens Length: 80mm
- Exit Pupil: 16.0-5.2mm
- Optics Coating: Fully-multi coated ( night optimization )
- Field of View: 73.3-19.9 feet@ 100 yds
- Eye Relief: 115-95mm (4.5-3.7")
- Length: 260mm (10.2 inch)
- Weight: 423g (15.0oz)
- Tube Dia: 30mm monotube
- Click Value: 1/2MOA
- Elevation Range: 60 MOA
- Windage Rang: 60 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 Yds
- Reticle: Chevron .223/5.56 cal
- Finish: Black Matte
- Illumination: 11 levels red
- Battery: CR2032 (not included)
- Length of middle turret part: 36mm (1.4 inch)
- Distance between middle turret parts to power ring: 48mm (1.8 inch)
- Turret lock system, pull up for adjustment, press down for lock
- Shock tested to 750g, water resistant
- Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
- High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
1 Piece mounts if you select are weaver/picatinny type with bubble level and elevation indicator.
- What's in the box
What it comes with with the mount
- Other important info
We try and keep stock to a happy level, sometimes however we may run low or out completely, if we do then we will outsource if we can and send the item within a week, we would let you know if any delays, you will get an email stating "processing" when we are sorting out your order, the next email you will get is "shipped" that is when you will know your item is on its way !